cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPL block when changing the Address manually at Sales order level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all, I hope every one doing well

I am facing one problem in SAP system, when I am chanigng the Partner address at sales order level , system giving the SPL block , without screening even though the customer is a good customer.

I checked in Img: GTS -> SAP Compliance Management->"Sanctioned Party List Screening" Service->Control Settings for "Sanctioned Party List Screening" Service->Sanctioned Party List Screening Strategy for Customs Docs tested with as " Status check of unchanged Addresses( Partner Address) and New check of changed Addresses.

I didn't find any difference. Sales order getting block for the above cases when changing the Address at Sales/Create document level.

Please let me know how to resolve it.

Is it related to configuration if yes how ? pr

do we have any OSS Notes to Rescreen the Sales orders with compliace even though changing the Address at sales order level ( ship to party address changes like Name, city, email id, of fax )?

or

do we need to do the Enhancement for Rescreening when changing the ship to party adress (changes like Name, city, email id, of fax )

manually at sales order level ?

Thanks in Advance

NVR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check if your Item category is activated for Asynchronous or Synchronous Check.

SAP compliance Mgmt-->General Setings -->Document Structure --> Activate Item Category ( For SPL).

I believe you have Aysnchronous check make it Synchronous

Under Aysnchronous check when a document is saved, the system forwards the manually changed document address to SAP GTS and initially assigns it status "Not Checked - Blocked".

While under Synchronous check when a document is saved, the system forwards the manually changed document address to SAP Global Trade Services (SAP GTS) and screens it at runtime.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sameer,

Thanks for your help, it's worked for SPL block,

When I am trying to Rescreen for Embargo at Sales order level , system not giving block,

At sales order level I am changing only Country Key AS Embargo country without changing address for Partner , system not givening embargo block even though the the country key is under embargo list.

but If I put correct address from the Embargo country address, at the time of changing the address at Sales order then it is blocking for embargo.

Please let me know is there any possible ways to resolve this issue , if i just change the County key at sales order level , it needs to block.

Thanks

Ramana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check if the Det procedure for Emabrgo is defined for Country Level or for some other Option.

Ideally when you change in address the county detail to emabrago country it should block it .

Kind regards,

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sameer,

we are checking Embargo at contry level, but when I am changing Address as embargo county for Sold to party at Sales order level manully , system not blocked for embargo automatically..

pls let me know how to resolve this issue.

Regards

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

HiVenkat,

Can you please check following points.

1. Whether your Embargo service is activated for the Country of Plant from which your order is getting shipped.

2. Whether the partner function for which you changing the county detail has been added in into the Partner group which is assigned to Embargo services.( GTS)

3. Whether the country which u putting as Embargo has been maintianed under Embargo country list,

Kind regards,

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Sameer,

1. Whether your Embargo service is activated for the Country of Plant from which your order is getting shipped. -- Yes I have activated the Country under Embargo list.

2. Whether the partner function for which you changing the county detail has been added in into the Partner group which is assigned to Embargo services.( GTS)-- Assinged the Sold to Party ( AG) for PGEMB2- Partner group

3. Whether the country which u putting as Embargo has been maintianed under Embargo country list,

- yes

What I am doing exactly is , I am creating sales order with US customer master , but I am chaning the Country Key as Embargo country ( Ex: CU, SY, IR) at VA01 , or VA02 level Sales order header Partner tab level for Sold to party address ( changing only country key as embargo country) , not to ship to party ( ship to party still US country key only), at that time system not blocking the sales order as embargo.

please let me know if any once come across this sistuation..

Thanks in advance

NVR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Did you activate Address comparison check?It will check the address for business partners in Order as well as Delivery level.

Thanks,

Subbu

Edited by: Subbarao Puvvada on May 5, 2009 8:09 AM