Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting payment lock at FICA document level

ankit_munshi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

our requirement is to automatically set payment lock at FICA document level when certain business rules are met. These FICA documents correspond to consumption bills in IS, so the locks need to be applied when invoicing run is on.

Other than creating a custom report, is there a way to automatically set these locks (say during invoicing run through FQEVENTS) ?

Any help would be appreciated!

thanks,

AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ankit_munshi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks I will try it out! Much appreciated!

ankit_munshi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot. Looks like FICA documents are not created (or committed in data base - DFKKOP wont have any entry for the print doc) when R433 is called. We do have FICA document number available, but lock object requires rep-item, sub item and item number (opupk, opupz etc.) which doesnt seem to be available in its final form.

I checked the debug run and had around 8 sub items/ repititions available in internal tables in this event, but when i hit F8 and check dfkkop, only 4 of them remain. I did not see any internal table with 4 entries in this event which makes me think there must be another event probably called after R433 which organizes and commits dfkkop entries.

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

It's quite strange that there is still grouping of line items happening after R433. Normally from a ISU invoicing prespective, event R433 should contain the finalized version of the Invoice along with the FICA Component.

Anyways, you to cater your requirement in a two step process-

• Business Rule check in event R433 and if its eligible for payment lock, then mark it as a global variable
  • Call the global variable in event 0020 and use the FM, FKK_S_LOCK_CREATE to set the lock at the FICA Document

Thanks,

Amlan

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

You can use event R433 for setting the payment lock using the FM FKK_S_LOCK_CREATE at the FICA Document which is generated against the Print Document.

Thanks

Amlan