Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ScriptLogic in NOTEPAD ++

monica_marquez2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

Does anyone know if there is a definition sap logic script file to use it in the notepad ++?

Thankxx!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Monica!

I created user-defined language for my own purposes. It's not perfect but does the job. If you are interested, please leave your contact.

Thanks,

Madis

monica_marquez2
Participant
0 Kudos

If you could give it to me, will be fantastic!

Thank u so much!... you can see my contact in my user profile

Regards,

mk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Could give it to me also?

Thank you so much!

you can see my contact in my user profile

Thanks,

BS

former_member208963
Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry to up this post, i've just registed to learn stuff about BPC, i would like to know if there any posibility that someone or @Madis Udam send/upload a copy of this user-friednly Notepad++ for scriptlogic, please

Thank you very much.

Edited by: MOZARIN on Nov 2, 2011 1:39 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If anyone still has this will you please send it to me as well. My contact info is in my profile.

Thank you!

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

would it be possible for me to get a copy as well.

Thanks,
Arnold

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I made a user-defined language in Notepad++ for Webi formula editor script when I had complicated formulas in my Webi variables.

It's not that difficult, the key is to get a list of all keywords that you want highlighted and play a bit with formatting rules. In the XML you can see i highlight operators and have two types of keywords.

You can take it and modify it for your purpose. Here's a link (SAP Web Intelligence Formula Editor):

User Defined Language Files - Notepad++ Wiki

Regards,

Ivan Rubil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created a blog post how to set up Script Logic and MDX syntax in Notepad++. These instructions may also be helpful for configuring other text editors. Please find it here:

http://scn.sap.com/community/epm/businessobjects-planning-and-consolidations-for-microsoft/blog/2012...

Former Member
0 Kudos

For me, I use EditPlus.

From the script logic documentation, i extracted all keywords and i added our custom names like our dimension names and fields into a syntax file and assigned file extension "lgf" in the EditPlus.

Edited by: Zikif Hamdy on Apr 27, 2010 5:59 AM

corrected typo

monica_marquez2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanxx!

sorin_radulescu
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Unfortunaly no.

You have more and less to go trough BPC help and to create a template from there.

Regards

Sorin Radulescu

monica_marquez2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

Are there any template code to be able to import it and not have to create it from 0?

thanxxx!!

sorin_radulescu
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

It isn't but I think you can create one.

You have to take more and less all the keywords for script logic and to include into a file definition.

Regards

Sorin Radulescu