cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BPC NW 7.5 BPF's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have created a BPF and Added one Main step and under that I have added two Sub steps. I have attached templates to the Sub Steps.

But when I run my BPF thru Web access, it’s showing Main step as First Sub step. I cannot see my First sub step which I have created.  My question is why I can’t see my first sub step.

Does anyone got the same issue? Please advise me how to resolve this issue

Thanks in advance

Regards

Narsaiah Patthi

CQS RSA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narasimha,

Can you please archive the Variant and recreate the Instance.

Corect me if i am wrong.

There is no matter for Substeps.

Regards,

Srinivasan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your reply

The issues resolved. I have modified the 1st sub step in Define Actions àStep Actions à action Name.

Earlier it was taking Main step name because I didn’t modify the action name.

Thanks again all of you.

Regards

Narsi

Regards

N

CQS RSA

0027-787082639

former_member210696
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narasaih,

I believe it's only by design. No matter what description you give for your sub-step, it will still show the main step description in your web interface. It's only after you click on that step, it will perform the action which you have given in your first sub-step but the description for all sub-steps that you will see on your screen will correspond only to what you have given in your main step.

Consider this example taken from HTG on BPF (you can d/l from here - http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-4202 )

Main Step - Enter Changes

Sub-steps -

1. Enter changes for US

2. Enter changes for Canada

3. Enter changes for Germany

But, what you will see in the web interface is just "Enter changes" three times.

Hope it helps!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narasaih,

When you login to web and go to BPF, there are 2 option - one is monitor and another one is activity. Which one are you looking at.

If you are the step owner, then you should be able to see the sub-steps in the activity window.

Hope this helps.