cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return parameters from BAdi to an allocation Script Logic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm actually working on SAP BPC 10.0 for Netweaver on HANA and I need to do a batch process in order to perform several allocation processes with different parameters for each one.

I've read about a Table Allocation in BPC 7.0 for MS but I didn't find this functionality for BPC 10 NW.

Does anyone know how to pass values or parameters from a BAdi (UJ_CUSTOM_LOGIC) to Script Logic variables or prompt variables or....

All ideas will be wellcome!!!

Thank you in advance!!!

Regards!!

Adolfo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Adolfo,

It's not possible to do it within one script but you can use the code of RUNLOGIC BADI, modify it to include your code and pass the calculated parameter values to the launching by this BADI script ($$ variables). As a result you will have 2 scripts, the first one will contain the modified RUNLOGIC BADI call and the second will use variables from the first.

B.R. Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim,

Thank you very much!!

Could you please give me a bit more detail about your solution?

I'm working in BPC since one month ago and it's a bit difficult for me...

Sorry for the inconvenience!!

Regards!!

Adolfo

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Adolfo,

Please read the How-to  about RUNLOGIC https://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-35152

The idea of this BADI is to have the ability to launch another script from the caller script.

Analyze the code of this BADI and add your own code to do required calculations. The result of this calculations can be passed to the calling script as $somevar$ parameters.

B.R. Vadim

adrian_pmelchor
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello good afternoon.

Could you post the code of the BADI itself? I am having problems to upload the k file in my server.

I'm trying to do the something similar (establish the parameters of a allocation in a table for calling the allocation code without the user have to touch the code of the script) but I didn't find any clue of how to call a script from a BADI.

It would be fantastic...

Thank you very much.

Greetings.

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The code is complex and large, it's better to do a standard upload.

Vadim

adrian_pmelchor
Explorer
0 Kudos

Ok

No problem. I couldn't wait and I kept searching. I've found the function 'UJK_SCRIPT_LOGIC_EXECUTE' maybe is not the same that this topic is about but it is working well for my purpose.

In any case, thanks a lot.

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Adrian,

Yes, this function is used in the RUNLOGIC BADI.

Vadim

Answers (0)