cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resend input schedules

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when I resend data with no changes, BPC will pop up a dialog box says that "no data to refresh".

But in some of my input schedules, the data is re-saved successfully with the same number of data sent, even though there is no data changes has been made.

Is there anything wrong with my input schedules?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tim,

thanks for your answer. It's helpful.

Now I have another question, how about saving value that is calculated using excel formula,

is it always re-saved even if the result of the calculation is not changing and the option has been set to "refresh after send"?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

BPC has a hard time keeping track of whether each of your formulas in the data range has recalculated to a different resulting value and so will err on side of caution to be sure you are sending all the updates that need to.

Regarding 'no data to refresh', we see this when we have a calculated member or custom measure in use for one or more dimensions on the schedule. Switching to all base level members and standard PERIODIC measure resolves for us.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think if this occurs, you did not activate "refresh after data send" in the workbook options, which causes the report to not "know" the values are posted into the facttables yet. Try to turn on this workbook option and check if behaviour is the same afterwards.