cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report of Security: teams to which a user belongs

0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have installed SAP BPC 7.5 NW SP07 with Excel 2007. I need a report that show me all teams to which a user belongs.

By example. In the Admin Console->Security , I have configured that my user USER1 belongs team ENT001, ENT002, ENT003 y ENT008 and USER3 blelongs ENT002, ENT004, ENT008

I need a report with this structure

USER                 ENT001     ENT002    ENT003   ENT004  ENT005  ENT006 ENT007 ENT008

USER1                    x              x                                                                               x

USER2                                    x                            x                                                 x

and so on.

I know that exist a report in  Audit Reports  - BPC Web -  but this one,  when I have exported to Excel doesnt show team´s name and the most important, I´d like to do it in a report, in Excel client.

And asking for more, member access profile and task access profile too.

Summary: user that teams belongs, that member access profiles belongs and task access profile too.

Thanks

Best regards

Gustavo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member190501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think its stright requirement. You have to create an ABAP report on back end security tables(eg:UJE_USER_TEAM) to meet your requirement .

If you really want to see the same in excel client then you have to create a generic data source on security tables and load relevant information into infoprovider and load the same to BPC application.

Hope it helps...

regards,

Raju