cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refresh in Input Schedule

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are using SAP BPC 7.5 NW SP08. We have created two input schedules. In the first schedule, user inputs opening data for one month only. Based on the opening data for that month, other calculations are done in the second schedule.

Now the problem is that, we have sent data for the opening month in the 1st schedule and it was sent successfully.

Now when i open the 2nd schedule and refresh the input schedule i cannot see the opening data which was submitted by the 1st schedule. However, if i create the 2nd schedule from scratch and click on Expand All i can see the data which was submitted by the 1st schedule. But i do not want this.

I want to see the data from the 1st schedule in the 2nd schedule as soon as i click on refresh. Please help me out.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

krishna_priya1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you try to do "Expand All" instead of refresh , when you open 2 ed schedule.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is that, i have excel formulae in the input schedule which gets messed up if i go for Expand All...

Thanks in advance

krishna_priya1
Contributor
0 Kudos

For testing, can you check if you are getting updated values of opening month when you do "expand all" .

If yes , you need to modify I/s such that while expanding , formulas wont get messed up.

By your explanation ,i understood that user shouldn't expand I/S . IF there is no need to expand ,then your input schedule is static. In that case remove ExpansionRange from EVDRE formula . That way , your formulae wont get messed up while expanding .

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your Input Schdule is dynamic, you can Expand, and then use vba to put the formulas into the cells.

But if it is static you can draw the template with the formulas and use EVSND to send the values to server.

Regards.

Lucas