cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with currency conversion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem with the currency conversion, which gives me the following error:

*ERROR* FX-300 Timeid=20111200 - Nothing Extract from Fact - CLCFXTRANS

I have LC data in the periode 2011.DEC, I have exchange rates in my rate application for that period.

What else can it be?

Thanks,

Arnold

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arnold,

*ERROR* FX-300 means No values found from FACT table for Account / Flow. Check if you have values in LC for the selected Account / Flow OR Check the Fxtrans Table.

Kind regards

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

The currency conversion runs for all accounts/flows, I do have data on some but not all possible combinations.

Which table do you mean by FXTRANS table?

Thanks,

Arnold

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have investigated a bit further, we usually enter all data in LC and then convert to EUR. Both are members of the currency dimension, LC is type L and EUR is type R.

For specific data we have created a new datasource member with IS_CONVERTED = G, which to my knowledge means that data is entered in reporting currency (EUR in this case) and not in LC but which is then translated in my groups dimension.

The error only occurs when I use this datasource, when I delete the data (and the datasource itself) everything works fine.

Is my understanding of IS_CONVERTED = G wrong, am I doing something else wrong or should this work?

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arnold,

sorry I'm not near BPC but search in you appset\db tables that contain FXTRANS something like clcFXTRANS.

Kind regards

Roberto

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arnold,

yes  IS_CONVERTED = G starts from reporting currency and not from LC.

Kind regards

Roberto