cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Conditions in R3 to GTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to find how the pricing conditions in r3 gets converted in GTS conditions.

I issue teh proforma from R3 and a document gets generated in GTS but the princing condtions dont come thourgh.

For Ex : how to transfer VPRS pricing condition from R3 to GTS Consditions.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

On ECC side :

You have to do the coding in the Badi (/SAPSLL/IFEX_SD0C_R3) so that the condition type values from the Billing document can be transferred to corresponding duty type ( The mapping of condition type to Duty type should exist in GTS).

The method IF_EXTEND_CUS_CDOC has to be coded so that condition value from parameter IT_KOMV van be mapped to transfer to GTS.

Ths vlaue from IT_KOMV has to be copied to CVL component.

On GTS side:

Under

SAP Customs Management u2192 u201CCustoms Processingu201D Service u2192 Calculation of Customs Duty

1. Define Duty Type as required

2. Deifne Customs Duty Fram work as required

3. Assign Duty Type to Pricing Condition Type at Feeder System.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was looking at that badi IT_KOMV has all the conditions, i am just trying to map it to CVL component i am juz testing, so i am using already exsisiting conditions like w001 ( vprs VALUES TO W001 ).

It helped a lot.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assign Duty Type to Pricing Condition Type at Feeder System - Is it on GTS or R3

Former Member
0 Kudos

its on GTS :

Under

SAP Customs Management u2192 u201CCustoms Processingu201D Service u2192 Calculation of Customs Duty