cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help me to interpret the Error Message:

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working at transaction code : /SAPSLL/PR_TRAPROC02

I would like to assign tariff # and getting the error message provided below. Please let me know, how do I over come this ?

Error Message:

==========

"The valididty interval for the product/number assigment is invalid. The validity interval of the product/number assignment Starts on 01/01/1900 and ends 12/30/9999. The validity period of the number do not cover or only partially cover this time frame. This starts on 08/29/2008 and ends on 12/31/2099"

Let me know, if you need any additional information.

thanks

siva

View Entire Topic
former_member472711
Active Participant
0 Kudos

It looks like you have a mismatch of validity dates in product master and tariff #s.

for example, if the tariff # has validity of 1/1/1900 - 12/31/9999 and the product master is valid from 09/01/08 - 12/31/2099, then you may get this error.

To resolve this, change the tariff # validity date to the product master validity date or vice versa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your input.

How do I fix the validity of the product. What is the transaction code.

thanks

siva

Edited by: Sivanantham kandan on Sep 4, 2008 2:27 AM

andreas_lied
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

it is not the validity of the product itself. You have a tarif-number with a certain validity. And you have a period in which the tarif number is valid for the product. The first is stated below the tarif# text and the second is found above the text.

You may have a certain tarif number #1 valid for product x until 12-31-2007 and number #2 valid for product x from 01-01-2008, for example.

Regards

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Andreas,

Can you explain me where I can find the second validity date when classifying the product?

I see the first one below the field ' Tariff Number' in the Classification tab of the product master.

But can not see where to maintain the second one.

We have the same issue here at the client site.

Additionally we have defined a JP export customs legal regulation with time zone JAPAN.

Thanks for your input

Regrds

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Andreas,

We have found the solution :

In the customizing of the Numbering Schemes, you have to maintain the validity of the classification scheme on product level :

IMG

General Settings -> Numbering Schemes -> Define Numbering Schemes for Commodity Codes -> Maintenance of Customs Products

Enter 01 Product and Valid From and Valid To Date

By defining these settings, you will be able to maintain the validity date of the classification in the product.

Thanks

Regrds

Frank