cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one single contract for all

0 Kudos

HI,

I want to create one single contract for lease, service, and deposit, is it possible, here the account to be posted is different, is it possible.

View Entire Topic
narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Chandra,

Yes its possiable in REFX module.You create a REFX contract and add different conditions as below in the contract @ conditions tab.

Lease/ Rent value

service charges

Security deposit ...etc Like this you can add multiple conditions / charges under under one contract.

You can assign a different flow types & Different GL accounts for each condition.so that your postings will be clear & reporting also easy.

Pls try to refer the below link for more details on Assigning Conditions

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/d7/3780a57e1e8c449f28939a7048019d/content.htm

Thanks,

Rao

0 Kudos

HI subbarao,

Thanks it worked fine, but my service charge is varying every month. how i can enter actual amount while posting.

andre_nakratzas
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

In this case if you want to post the actual value every month you have to use a "one-time condition type". You can influence that using the "condition purpose" which sets the tick at one-time. You can do this manually or configure the condition type to always use a one-time condition purpose. Optionally you specify a separate due date for this condition type. When running the periodic posting this condition type will included together with the other condition types.

Regards, Andre