cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative signs on package run

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have logic in the Default.LGF. I get the correct results when the logic is triggered from a manual input template. When I run the Default Formulas package however, the resulting data has the sign reversed.

Any ideas on what's causing this? The ACCTYPE property has the appropriate values.

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aggie,

Basically, if I understood you correctly you are saying when run the same script as in Default.LGFthrough /CPMB/DEFAULT_FORMULAS the sign gets reversed.

Have the following query:

Did you create a new script say XXX.LGF and did cut and paste the script from default.lgf to this new script and referred that in the advanced script of the process chain

/CPMB/DEFAULT_FORMULAS as shown below

1. TASK (/CPMB/DEFAULT_FORMULAS_LOGIC,LOGICFILENAME,XXX.LGF)

or you have it as

2. TASK (/CPMB/DEFAULT_FORMULAS_LOGIC,LOGICFILENAME,DEFALUT.LGF)

If you have it as in point 2. then try this - cut and paste the script from default.lgf to  a new script, then validtate and save save the script (named, say XXX.LGF), then in the advanced script of the process chain (/CPMB/DEFAULT_FORMULAS) refer XXX.LGF as shown in point 1 above.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Kalyan.

former_member221145
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aggie,

Can you add the at the top of your default logic and check the result

*XDIM_MEMBERSET MEASEURES = YTD if your application is YTD

*XDIM_MEMBERSET MEASEURES = PERIODIC if your application is PERIODIC

Regards,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the responses so far.

When I use the logic on a different LGF and different package. I get the same negative results.

ACCTYPES are set up appropriately with EXP,INC,LEQ,AST. All ACCTYPES represented are getting the amounts reversed on a data manager package run.

This is a Periodic model.

Could there be some task or other statement on the package that would cause sign reversal?

See logic script below. As stated earlier everything works out fine when I send data from an input template.

*SELECT (%YR1%, "YEAR", TIME, "ID=%TIME_SET%")
*SELECT(%BSYR1%, "[ID]", TIME, "[YEAR]='%YR1%' AND [LEVEL]='MONTH'")
*XDIM_MEMBERSET TIME = %BSYR1%     //For Calcuation to work on Per Case submission

*XDIM_FILTER CATEGORY=[CATEGORY].PROPERTIES("BUD_LOGIC")="Y"

*SELECT(%ACCT1%, "[ID]", SACCOUNT, "[DRIVER]='CASES")
*XDIM_MEMBERSET SACCOUNT = %ACCT1%

*XDIM_MEMBERSET AUDITTRAIL = PER_CASE_INP,PER_CASE_ADJ,Input

*WHEN SACCOUNT
*IS %ACCT%
*WHEN AUDITTRAIL
*IS PER_CASE_INP,PER_CASE_ADJ
*REC(EXPRESSION = ([SACCOUNT].[CASES],[AUDITTRAIL].[Input]) * %VALUE% , AUDITTRAIL = "SALES.CALC")
*ENDWHEN
*ENDWHEN
*COMMIT