cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LC Showing up as the default in Journal Template

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We no longer have LC in our RptCurrency Dimension, however, it still shows up from time to time. The most recent apperance is on the Journal Template. It shows up as the default RptCurrency which is odd because it is no where in the dimension. Can anyone tell me if LC is stored somewhere other then the RptCurrency Dimension that would make it appear as the default for the Journal Template. We have also seen it appear on the dynamic reports when they open like it thinks LC is in the current view even though it isn't in the dimension. Can anyone help on this issue? Thanks.

Jeremy Tull

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sorin_radulescu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Usually this information is download from server into client side.

If an user connect to server but didn't download the latest version of templates or dimensions it can appear an old version where you have LC into your RPTCurrency dimension and also an old journal template.

So I suggest to do a refresh client information and I think this will solve the problem.

(It can happen also in case if you have a dev environment with the same name of appset and in to that environment you still have old RPTCurency and old journal template).

Kind Regards

Sorin Radulescu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sorin,

Sorry, accidentally replied to original post instead of your response. Thanks for the reply. I tried Refresh Dimension Members, Refresh Dynamic Templates, Clear Current View, and Clear Local Application information, all of which in are in the Client Options under eTools. And LC is still the default RptCurrency when the Journal Template opens. I am currently working in our Dev environment but LC is not in the Currency Dimension in any of our AppSets. Any other ideas on why this could be happening? Possible the LC currency type being stored on the server somewhere? Thanks again for your help!!!

Jeremy Tull

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sorin,

Thanks for the reply. I tried Refresh Dimension Members, Refresh Dynamic Templates, Clear Current View, and Clear Local Application information, all of which in are in the Client Options under eTools. And LC is still the default RptCurrency when the Journal Template opens. I am currently working in our Dev environment but LC is not in the Currency Dimension in any of our AppSets. Any other ideas on why this could be happening? Possible the LC currency type being stored on the server somewhere? Thanks again for your help!!!

Jeremy Tull