cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS_INPUT PROPERTY IN A DIMENSION

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Whats is the purpose of "IS_INPUT" property in a dimension?

If this property is set "Y" , does that mean that data is captured in an input schedule?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As far as i know we use this in consilidation process .

1) We require IS_INPUT as an attribute in account dimension of ownership application. so that we only read those account tagged with 'Y' in that attribute. when running the consolidation package

2) flow type dimension in which IS_INPUT indicates whether the flow is input type (from inp sched) if Y .

Hope this helps

[LinkedIN Jeet Parmar- |http://in.linkedin.com/pub/jeet-parmar/12/b12/a49]

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you want more informations about IS_INPUT please see

Consolidation Rules, Methods, and Formulas at http://help.sap.com/saphelp_bpc70sp02/helpdata/en/66/348113c47b4ae7b2f068b88047d02b/frameset.htm

Kind regards

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

IS_INPUT means that its coming from input schedule as an Input

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think IS_INPUT is a custom property. In that case, the purpose of this property can be script logic, or filtering in templates.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I thought it was mandatory for example for the account dimension in an ownership application?

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

no IS_INPUT doesn't exists in ACCOUNT of consolidation (I use BPC 7.5) so it isn't mandatory, I think that is a custom property, even in SAP_IFRS I didn't find it.

Kind regards

Roberto

Edited by: Roberto Vidotti on Feb 15, 2012 12:30 PM

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

sorry for the mistake, now I found what you mean the property IS_INPUT is standard in OWNACCOUNT, the meaning is

Y: is an input one

N: is not an input one

Kind regards

Roberto

Edited by: Roberto Vidotti on Feb 15, 2012 12:30 PM

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

where you see the IS_INPUT property? Are you sure that it isn't a custom property? Which version of BPC are you using?

Kind regards

Roberto