In production We were refreshing 2 years history by selective loading every 3 months due huge database and refreshing EMEA , Japan and US invoice to Spend system. "using data source method"
We have loaded 2010 data successful then 2011 first quarter had special character issue u201C
u201CError when assigning SID: Action VAL_SID_CONVERT, InfoObject 0XSARDOCTXTu201D
We were try to correct this using ALL_CAPITAL_PLUS_HEX in RSKC.
Deleted failed activation request from DSO (0ASA_DS00) and executed DTP from direct DSO to detailed DSO (0ASA_DS01) and it picked up 0 records?
All next data loads from Direct DSO to Detailed DSO is picking up ZERO records,
We really donu2019t understand whatu2019s going on
your inputs will really appreciated
when you look into the DTP filter, you will find a routine for the upload id. I guess that is the reason why you do not get the records and I am afraid you have to load the data from the UI again into the inbound layer and release them afterwards (releasing from the UI triggers the process chain to push the data through the layers). Or maybe there is a way to clear some OPM* tables, in order the avoid loading all the data again - but I am not yet aware of that.
I am also afraid that using ALL_CAPITAL_PLUS_HEX in RSKC does not solve the root cause. In long term it would be good to identify the problem in the source system.
Sometimes you get the issue with asian characters. For example in Japan a users logs in into the system in english. Afterwards they type in japanese characters by using their keyboard. We faced that problem especially with transaction data. I was loading invoice data and got the same activation error in the invoice and related PO transaction data. When I checked the table EKKO and EKPO, I realized that the SPRAS key is not correct. I think that causes the problem, why the extractor checker got the asian characters, but looking in the data in the PSA shows me only # signs instead.
There is a filter in the DTP from inbound to detail which picks up only those upload IDs which are not yet released. If you want to reload the ones which are already released you have following options:
1. Load it from scratch from source system.
2. Go to table OPMDM_UPLOAD and set the release status for the upload IDs you want to reload as blank.
3. Or you can also create a full load DTP without filter which will load everything.