cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to don't display dialog after send data on BPC for Excel?

former_member199435
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I don't want to display dialog after send data on BPC for Excel, how can I do that?

OFFICE : 2003

BPC : 7.5 NW

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

it's standard function.

you can not cancel display dialog after send data on bpc for excel.

if no display dialog, how to knowing send data successful or failure?

former_member199435
Participant
0 Kudos

I know that, but my customer hope us change the dialog and send a log for other system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to change the macro assigned to the standard button. There are few macros available. You can try them and see which one suits you the best.

MNU_eSUBMIT_REFSCHEDULE_BOOK_CLEARANDREFRESH: Sends workbook and clears data and refreshes workbook.

MNU_eSUBMIT_REFSCHEDULE_BOOK_NOACTION: Sends data without clearing or refreshing the worksheet.

MNU_eSUBMIT_REFSCHEDULE_BOOK_NOACTION_SHOWRESULT: Sends data without clearing or refreshing the worksheet, and shows the result in a window upon successful send.

MNU_eSUBMIT_REFSCHEDULE_BOOK_NODIALOG_SHOWRESULT: Sends active book without any dialog and show result box.

MNU_eSUBMIT_REFSCHEDULE_BOOK_REFRESH: Sends workbook and refreshes data.

MNU_eSUBMIT_REFSCHEDULE_SHEET_CLEARANDREFRESH: Sends data and clears and refreshes the worksheet.

MNU_eSUBMIT_REFSCHEDULE_SHEET_NOACTION: Sends data without clearing or refreshing.

MNU_eSUBMIT_REFSCHEDULE_SHEET_REFRESH

Hope it helps.

former_member199435
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I already solved this problem, thanks for your help!

this is my vba code, just only one line!

Application.Run("MNU_eSUBMIT_REFSCHEDULE_BOOK_REFRESH")

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nilanjan,

How to access VBA project? It was locked? Can i have password to view VBA Project?

Appreciated all your help!!!

Thanks,

Ben.

Answers (0)