cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the format of the cell in input schedules

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

I tried to change the format of the cel in input schedulesl, but I can not, for example

when I insert 80 in the cell, and i send the data the system switches to -80 and the report shows (80) y when i insert -80, the system switches the number to 80

I want it when you insert 80, the system keeps 80 and do not change

Anyone know how to do that?

thanks

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I understand, and how do I change that property in BPC?

Thank you very much to both

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to access the account dimension using the admin client. In the dimension library, choose your account dimension and and click on 'maintain dimension members' which would open up the member sheet for your to maintain the account dimension members and its properties there.

Once changes made, select save to the server and then process dimension in the action pane.

Thanks,

Sreeni

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

to change the property just open the admin console/accountL dimension select the account and change the ACCTYPE property from LEQ to AST, save and process the dimension.

Kind regards

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The other experts have guided you with the steps to change the property. However, you need to understand why is the design like this and what impact can it have on your system.

Usually, the accounts defined belong to the PnL or BL statements. There definitely can be some other accounts as well. The PnL and BS accounts can be either income (INC), expense (EXP), asset (AST) or liability and equity (LEQ). Changing the account type of these type of accounts can heavily impact your financial statements. So, you should carefully think over this before changing the property.

Hope this helps.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all, problem solved and will take careful what you comment Nilanjan

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

But the dimension I am using is user defined and was not copied from another

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you send a data, it is not sent to only one dimension. It is sent to an application. The application will definitely have an account type dimension. The ACCTYPE property of this account type dimension will determine the sign.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is happening because of the ACCTYPE property. Please check the ACCTYPE of the account you are sending the data to. As a reminder, the sign of the INC and the LEQ accounts will be changed, per the BPC system design.

Let me know if this helps.