cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How is the market demand for SAP GTS???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am planning to go for SAP GTS training and certification as I am interested in Global trade and have an experience in the same field. Please let me know, is it worth going ahead, in terms of market potential and career growth.

Regards,

Peeyoosh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No - not many jobs in the market

Not worth it

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Piyoosh

Did you find any material or Demo Server for GTS? Can you please post any links or notes.

I am also trying to learn GTS. And need some directions.

Thanks

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Currently i am working on SAP-SD i am planning to shift to SAP-GTS ,what are the pre-requisites for GTS and whats the future of GTS

thanks in advance

thanks

sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

If you having a prior functional experience in Foreign trade, you can get into GTS.

Regards,

Peeyoosh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peeyoosh,

SAP GTS has as much demand as any other new dimensional product in the market. Compliance management and to a certain extent customs management is very much in demand. Risk management still has to find its feet in the market. It is a highly useful application and is bound to get more popular with time. SAP GTS expertise coupled with a strong knowledge in MM or SD module will definitely help and is advisable.

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Thanks for the reply. This has certainly given some direction to my thoughts.

Is it possible for you to provide me some studying material which can give me a better insight about GTS. I have already gone through the one available on SAP Help but find it too brief.

Thanks & Regards,

Peeyoosh.