Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i see all rejected records?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to All,

I'm new to SAP BPC and SCN too..

Can anyone help me. I've created a transformation file while validating that file it shows rejected count:8702 but when i'm seeing the Rejected list i can see 150 to 200 records only. how can i see  all rejected records.

my transformation file i wrote option like this Am i want to change any?

*OPTIONS

FORMAT = DELIMITED

HEADER = YES

DELIMITER =

SKIP = 0

SKIPIF =

VALIDATERECORDS=YES

CREDITPOSITIVE=YES

MAXREJECTCOUNT=-1

CONVERT_INTERNAL=NO

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashish,

Thank you for your valuable reply , but still I'm not clear, All the Records are validated that is not a problem. in my Status log it shows 8047 records are rejected but i can't see all my rejected records in rejected list. it shows only 100 to 150 rejected records in detail. How can i expand this? please help me..

former_member210696
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

There is an option of saving the rejected list as text or excel, try saving it with text and see if you are able to see all rejected records or not?

Never experienced such a thing, just aniticipating that rejected list might not show all rejected records on the prompt (may be due to space constraint or by design), making a guess here.

Try saving and see if it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashish,

Thank you very much.,

former_member210696
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cheers

I believe you could see all the rejected records in the saved file?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member210696
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopinath,

Did you run the DM package and tried to load data and there are you getting this rejection?

Meanwhile, in MAXREJECTCOUNT, you specify the no of records so that if that many records get rejected, the system will abort the load. This is like a trigger where you don't want to upload data when there are too many rejections (no you will have to decide).

Hope it helps!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can increase the max reject count to certain high number. And then it will show those many number of rejected records in the log. By default it is -1 that means zero.