cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hierarchy node not aggregating BPC 10.0 NW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have an issue with the hierarchy notes not aggregating. I have data loaded in for 2015 Jan. but it does not roll up to 2015.Q1 or 2015.TOTAL.

Below is our Core BPC info.

However, the issue mentioned does not show up for the data loaded for the last financial year..The time dimension property values are maintained properly for all members.

Please tell me what could I be missing out.

Regards,

Sowmya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sowmya,

What model default storage type you are talking about - YTD or PERIODIC??? If it's YTD why do you think it will roll up?

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

The model is a YTD storage type. Why wouldn't it roll up.The screen shot I shared above is just an example. Basically there is no  time roll up happening for any measure.

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the model is YTD and the data loaded in for 2015 Jan only - then for Feb the YTD data is zero. Then for Q1 and for TOTAL it's also zero!!!

YTD means accumulated from the beginning of the year!

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vadim. Apologies for my naiveness here.

I understand your example above. I was under the impression the above rule holds good for INC and EXP account types only.

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please read about measure formulas...

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sowmya,

Can you please take a screen shot of your time dimension where we can see the roll up for 01 - 03 into Q1?

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

Please find below:

Shrikant_Jadhav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sowmya,

Try to Re create time dimension hierarchy for which you have issue or

May be you need to upgrade SP of SAP_BW and CPMBPC

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Srikanth. I recreated time dimension hierarchy but no luck. I have this issue only with Time dimension and no other dimension.