cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC EAM logon error - Plan version current plan was set

Hello Experts, I am facing a strange issue, the EAM logon to FF ID to target system throws error Plan version current plan was set. I got this error in DEV, QA and PRD, I was able to fix the issue in DEV and QA by adjusting the configurations and RFC and authorizations, but the same steps followed but unable to fix for production still getting same error Plan version current plan was set.

Steps in GRC system

Validated the EAM Parameters

4000: 1

4010: with custom role

Plugin System parameters

4000: 1

4010: with custom role(same role as in GRC)

Connector exist

Connector Group exist

Connector group to connector types: maintained as Logical group

Assign connector to connector groups: Maintained target connector

Maintain connection settings: Scenario connector Link with target Connect for all AUTH, SUPMG, PROV, ROLMG

Sync Jobs: ran all sync Jobs, Auth sync, Rep sync, EAM

Auth objects: S_RFC : RFC_TYPE: FUNC, FUGR, RFC_NAME: * and ACTVT: 16

S_RFCACL: RFC_SYSID: *, RFC_CLIENT: * RFC_USER: *, RFC_EQUSER: N, Y, RFC_TCODE:*RFC_INFO: *, ACTVT: 16

Note: I already tested with above authorizations in DEV and QA and its working, specially Field : RFC_EQUSER: N and Y.

Both GRC user and Firefighter ID has the above RFC authorizations and SAP_ALL.

Still getting the Plan version error and nothing launches, when I again try second time on the same screen, it would do nothing after I enter reason code and details.

I even checked RFC connections to and fro GRC to target and target to GRC, both are working test Authorization check.

I read on forms that we have to have trusted rfc, but my dev and QA I dint configure trusted, also, our kenel are upto date.

Any suggestions or advice would be much appreciated.

Hasan_Bos
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

Did you find solutions for mentioned error ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

cavalcante96
Explorer
0 Kudos

Make sure that the port 3200 and 3300 is allowed between SAP and GRC.

You can check it creating a RFC in both systems:

GRC -> SAP

SAP -> GRC

0 Kudos

I tried setting up trusted RFC and still same error, I have to reconfigure all the steps I believe, as Trusted RFC and regular RFC both connections and authorization test passed, still same error

pinaki_besu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

I am facing similar issue, could you please share if you resolved your issue already.

Thanks,

Pinaki

0 Kudos

it never worked in production, this system was recently connected

RameshVithanala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You mentioned DEV & QA are working, did it ever worked in production?what changed in production?Did you run trace on the firefighter who is checking out FF ID in production system?

Thanks

Ramesh

0 Kudos

No we dont have trusted RFC and for Centralized FF, its actually not mandatory I belive , as informed our DEV and QA systems are working fine without trusted RFC, and other sap systems connected are working fine, except one production system.

RameshVithanala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If you have trusted RFC's check for S_RFCACL access and also ask your basis team to check SMT1(trusted/trustee) relationship ?Run the Repo Sync,Auth Sync,SPM Sync etc

Check the following SAP note

1769547 - Firefighter login not possible message 'Plan version Current plan was set'

Thanks

Ramesh