Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC Connector FOR Salesforce IDM

former_member230681
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello GRC Gurus,

1)Can Salesforce IDM or HR mini master be used as user data source for GRC?

2)If yes, could you please share the steps I can follow to establish the connections.

Thanks

Anika

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Monsores
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anika.

As far as I know, currently SAP dosen't have a standard integration API/plugin for Salesforce.

You would need to acquire it from a SAP partner like Greenlight or develop your own.

Regards,

Marcelo Monsores

former_member230681
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response Marcelo. By any chance do you have any idea about integration with HR mini master?

BR,

Anika

Monsores
Active Participant

Unfortunatelly I don't know what exactly is HR mini master, but I quickly googled it here and it seems (sorry if I'm wrong) to be part of the SAP HR module.

As a general rule, GRC comes with already made connectors for SAP systems (ABAP/Netweaver or HANA based) or you can buy SAP IAG bridge for SAP cloud solutions (except for SuccessFactors, whose connections can also done straight with GRC).

For other systems you need to check if any SAP partner has an off-the-shelf connector or you can hire one of them to develop one for you, or even you can develop your own based on SAP ones.

Especifically to be used as data sources, another alternative is to generate an LDAP database from these systems (don't know if they have an embedded one), which can be nativelly used by GRC Access Control.

Regards,

Marcelo Monsores

former_member230681
Participant

Thanks Marcelo. This is helpful.

BR,

Anika

Answers (0)