cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Format EV_AFTER Range

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can I define a format just for the EV_AFTER range in my format range? I do not really want to hide the column keys but don't like the EV_AFTER showing up either, so I would like to set a format just for the EV_AFTER rows that uses white for the font colour. Is that possible? And if so, what would be the criteria to use?

Thanks,

Arnold

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

krishna_priya1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes it is possible. In AfterRange you can give formula as = EVRNG(E2:N4) . Format E2:N4 as required .Then if E2 and E3 is the cells that is getting "EV_AFTER " valuet hen you can format E2 & E3 to make font color as white .

Former Member
0 Kudos

That doesn't quite do what I want to do. Let's look at an example.

I have 4 dimensions in rows, entity, intco, account and transactioncurrency

My AFTER_RANGE is set as EVRNG(B21:F21)

I have formatted the cells B21 to F21 to have different background colours

When I expand the report I have 4 columns which contain the key per row and 4 columns which contain the heading per row and then a number of columns which show the data.

The format defined in B21 to F21 is applied to the heading and data section but not to the key section. So, the ID for my dimension elements is still shown in black (which I want) but the keys in the after range rows is also shown in black (which I do not want).

I cannot format that actual after range rows as the report is expanding and supressing empty rows, so I cannot know which rows will be the after range rows.

I can set a format for rows which is applied to the keys, but that is applied to the keys I want to see (the actual elements) and the ones I do not want to see.

What I am after is a way to format the key part of the after_range rows.

Thanks,

Arnold

Answers (0)