cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIM 10.0 Load status not getting changed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are loading data to BPC 10.0 through FIM 10.0. The source data is in CSV format.

Initially we were not able to load the data to the BPC application, it is being fixed now(was a mapping issue). We are able to load the data now, but the load status is not green, it is still showing executing. We are able to see the data at BPC level.

I have looked into the Data services Management Console, there is no Job error log file created.

Can anyone give some inputs on this?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There

Have you tried to restart your job server, does it report any errors or change status once the server is restarted

Kind Regards

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Daniel for the inputs provided. I have asked the system admin to do the Restart. waiting for the same to be done. I shall update done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its working and hope that it will continue to work.

I have another question on FIM, when you are loading data through FIM, does it store the data in the back end or is it just structure, through data flows?

Any thoughts?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There

Glad to hear that your issue is sorted.

FIM is just basically a interface on top of Data Services, (from my limited understanding of Data Services).in the repository, Unless you have specifically put in delta checks in your data between source and destination, it contains metadata about your structures, it doesnt duplicate the data in the repository (Data Services)

Kind Regards

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot, really appreciate.

Regards

Answers (0)