cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing problem while transfering customers and Materials

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing a problem while transfereing customers and materials.

In R/3 system /sapsll/menu_legalr3 - Intial transfer of customers.

I am trying to transfer customers and materials, I am getting message as processed successfully.But If I am trying to search logs in GTS. I am getting message like No logs Exists.

Please help me in this.

Thanks & Regards

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mouaz_benredjeb
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you are using transaction /SAPSLL/API6850_PRODUCT_TRANS in GTS to display the transfer log of materials, then bear in mind that this transaction will show you something only if an error is met during the transfer of a given material.

If all materials are transferred without errors from ECC to GTS, this transaction will show nothing and you will get the message you have obtained "no logs exist".

If your issue is not related to the log but rather to the material transfer itself, please let us know.

Regards.

Mouaz BEN REDJEB

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinvas,

I assume from your message that the customers and materials are not being transferred - is that the case?

Is this the first attempt, or have transfers been ok until now?  Are other data being transferred ok, or has nothing transferred so far?

If this is the first attempt, please run Function Module /SAPSLL/CD_ALE_RECEIVER_GET_R3 in "Test" mode.  Does it find your target GTS client?

Best regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave Willis,

Thanks for your answer.

I am able to transfer the documents.I am facing this issue while transfering masterdata.

Thanks & Regards

Srinivas

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I assume from your message that the customers and materials are not being transferred - is that the case?  I'm asking: is the problem only that there are no logs, or is the problem that the master data isn't transferred and you can't see why?  It's not clear from what you have written.

Are there any short dumps in GTS (transaction ST22) corresponding to your attempts to transfer the master data?

Regards,
Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave Willis,

Thanks & Regatrds

Yes I think the customers and matereials not transfered.Because I am serching for the materials its not availble in GTS.

Thanks & Regards

Srinivas

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Are there any short dumps in GTS (transaction ST22) corresponding to your attempts to transfer the master data?

Regards,
Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave

Yes.

Thanks & Regards

Srinivas

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

From the short dump reports, are you able to diagnose the problem?  If not, please let us know the details, and we can try to help.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Can you please paste the short dump details. Don't copy paste the complete one. just the part of code where the dump occured and error detail.

Thanks

Dhilipan