cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excel 2010 issue SP08

0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

I have an issue with Excel 2010 in BPC 7.0 MS SP08,when I open QA and logoff then logon PROD and then off viceversa ,then go back to QA to logon ,then I was able to duplicate expansion issue,hope the problem in Excel with disconnect from BPC server.

First time QA login its reads all files and open ,then QA off and open PROD its ok,then off prod and open 2nd time QA its conncet directly without any reading files,then Excel will not properly open in QA&POD vice versa

When I did manually forcing the BPC refresh the dimension memeber ,then load and reconncet to server,the reports are correctly open.SAP 1499751 reviewd but it is saying some limitation for supporting 2010 BPC 7MS SP08.

Pelase suggest .

Regards

VYV

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The only issue i've seen is my reports with macros take twice as long to run with excel 2010. What's the issue with your expansions?

0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am experiencing QA& PROD servers are trying to login & logoff multiple times,the Excel 2010 is not poroperly responding.If I open QA or PROd first time I can able to do all Excel proces,if I logoff QA or open PROD second time I am unable to get Excel properly(vice versa) ,I think the BPC server connection is not communicating to Excel or any other reason behind this issue.

Thanks for response

Reagrds

VYV

PM

JohnL
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Can you be a bit more descriptive about the problems you are experiencing?

Thanks

John

0 Kudos

Hi John ,

Thanks for response,

I am getting problem server logins vice versa with Excel 2010

-When I am in QA I will logoff and then Login on PROD,then logoff PROD and back to QA

-Duplicate the expansion issue occurs.I am trying to expand two options,the expansion failed.

-I refresh expansion memebers and try expnading all .

-Is there any Excel conncetion with server?like disconnect BPC server

-After login BPC fails to load all components during the logon process when logon BPC first.

-After selecting refresh dimension members manually,the report expand correctly.

0 Kudos

Hi John ,

As I have mentioned for Qa&PORD connections and Excel not properly connceting, based on other suggestion Do I need to reinstall MSOffice & Clinet .If not should I go to upgrade SP09 .What rootcause for this issue happens.Pelase suggest.

Thanks for response.

Regards

VYV