cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error running import package: it removes the journals

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have a problem when I run the import package using the "Replace&Clear "data option. Apart from clearing the INPUT data, it clears the journals. When the package ends running, the previous data is correctly cleared, the new data correctly introduced, but the journals that were posted before running the package are not posted any more. I would like to know where could I change this option so that it work's properly, not affecting journals.

Thank you,

Álvaro

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sorin_radulescu
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Journal are posted but the main problem is that you clear all the values for all category, entity, time (including values for data source journal).

That's means into database were inserted records with oposite values for all configuration (category.ebtity, time from that import file).

You have two solution:

1. Use work status to avoid any DM packages run after Journal posted.

2. Modify the Import packages to avoid clear of the values for Journal (see the clear package).

Regards

Sorin Radulescu

Former Member
0 Kudos

But we haven't modified the import package, it's supposed to be the standard one, and in other projects we didn't have that problem using the same standard import package. Could it be something different, as an option that we are using incorrectly or any kind of parametetr that we have to change?

Answers (0)