cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EPMCommentfullcontext doesnt refresh with page key change

former_member481715
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello , I have few reports that use epmcommentfullcontext function. The report has all dimensions(that are not in row or column axis) as page axis. So when user opens report, and changes lets say entity in page axis, the report refreshes however the comments dont. then user has to click refresh again for the comments to show up correctly. Please advise.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"changes lets say entity in page axis" - how? Please step by step, to reproduce....

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I use a local member with something like:

=EPMCommentFullContext(,$A$1,$A$2,$A$3,$A$4,$A$5,$A8,B$7)

and I change context and refresh - the comment is updated correctly!

former_member481715
Participant
0 Kudos

I know, context works fine. I am talking about page axis. I have company code in page axis, so how I update is i double click on the olapmember and change the entity value. Hit ok. now the data refreshes, ,but the comment stays the same as previous unless and until I hit refresh.

Thanks.

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It was not clear from original message!

You can use link in the page axis to the cell containing EPMSelectMember formula:

A3 (Page Axis): = EPMOlapMemberO(B3;"[PLANTYPE].[].[BUDGET2]";"BUDGET2";"";"000")

B3: =EPMSelectMember("";"[PLANTYPE].[].[BUDGET2]";"";"PLANTYPE";FALSE)

And hide page axis

Then the user will double click B3, select new member without refresh and perform refresh! At least - single refresh.

P.S. Will not work for page axis multimember selection, but it's a bad thing in general...