cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debug a BPC template

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a way to debug a BPC report template. We are on BPC ver 5.1 sp3 and having issues with data retrievals, EVGTS. The templates are static, expansions OFF and no EVDRE's. I am guessing its to do with the multiple hierarchies in some dimensions.

Any ideas on how to see what happens behind the screen of these EV functions and how to tune them.

Appreciate your help..

Thanks,

Swaroop

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

i045436
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no way to degug the report template. For evdre function you can activate some logs file , but seems to not be your case.

EVGETS is retrieving data directly from you cube. Maybe your cube is not processed and you are not able to see the new data. Try to process your cube directly into OLAP client or try to save the application using the BPC admin client.

Regards,

Mihaela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mihaela,

I processed the cube and then saved App also. Still the data doesn't seem to show up.

Here are more details of whats going on. I have 4 hierachies under Account. The report works fine when H1 members are used in the evgts. The H3 and H4 members(calc memebers) when added to the same report is when I am having the problem. The entire report is blanked out.

Swaroop

Answers (0)