Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot create PCM REST connection in EPM add-in

Olj
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We installed SAP PCM 10 sp10 patch 1.

We configured basic steps, web server configured too.

Logon and connect via web server is sucsessful.

Also we tried to create Local PCM connection (old type, without write-back func.) in EPM,  it works fine.

But we cannot create PCM REST connection (new type, with write-back func.).

I copied three files from PCM folder to EPM folder (from instruction here )

We getting error in the first step:

We installed .NET 4.0 and configured ISAPI and CGI:

Looks like problem with PCMExcelService,   can you help me please?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

april_shultz
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

This error occurs because the ASP.NET 4.0 is set to not allowed. Please review SAP KB 2160394.

Thanks,

April

Olj
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi April, problem was in application pool PCMExcelService is used ASP.NET 2.0. I changed to 4.0 and it works now.

But I have new problem - I cannot login, I got error "Wrong csv format" after logon screen:

I cheched EPM log, and there is:

2016-04-11 17:58:25,325|ERROR|BPCProxy|FPMXLClient.BPCProxy.Common.Wcf.InterceptorChannelFactory`1+InterceptorRequestChannel.Request||||||22| HTTP request is unauthorized with client authentication scheme 'Anonymous'. The authentication header received from the server was "".#

2016-04-11 17:58:48,552|ERROR|BPCProxy|FPMXLClient.Connection.RESTConnection.ReadMembers||||||1|Invalid member definition. Member AZ00119, member N° 5 of dimension МВЗ (178 members expected) only has 9 columns, at least 21 expected#

2016-04-11 17:58:48,573|ERROR|BPC10Connection|FPMXLClient.Connection.RESTConnection.LoadDimensions||||||1|Wrong csv format#

Answers (0)