cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BW to BPC upload data validaton

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I completed the transformation file and also conversion file in BPC and it validate and process successfully.

But still I have some confusion how to check the data in BPC (View the data in BPC) and validate the same with BI data. After validating how to upload the data in BPC or it is get uploaded once file is processed successfully.

Can any one please guide how to view the data.

Thanks and regards,

MD.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MD,

You can validate the transformation file with the data file with the option (Validate & Process transformation file)if there are any rejected records then you would be able to see and the second point on how to upload data in to BPC.

We have an IMPORT package to load the data in to BPC and you can validate by running any reports from report library

with in the application.Thanks.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

Thanks for your reply ,

As per first point I have some rejection while validate and processing the transformation file. My requirement is can I upload the same data except my errors and see the same.

For viewing the data, need to run the IMPORT Package?

Thanks Dev.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

Yeah you can ignore the rejected records by changing your transformation file as

Validate Records = No , I understand now it be set as YES .

For viewing the data you need to run reports in the application after uploading the data using IMPORT Package.

Hope this helps. Thanks.

Sanjeev

Answers (0)