Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BW 7.5 SP02, BPC embedded web does not have Cons tab

former_member230374
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we are trying to get BW 7.5 SP02, want to see BPC web Consolidation icon so we can see all the relevant features.

Not sure if we are missing any config to enable that. I have attached the word doc containing the the SP levels etc.

Please guide if anyone knows how to activate the Consolidation functionality in BPC web

Regards

Krishna

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

you asked the same question few days ago.

Is your environment classic or embedded?

if its embedded then you need to activate embedded consolidation first.

Andy

former_member230374
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

kindly note the earlier question is for CAL instance given by SAP which is on SP01.

This is about a custom instance built by our basis team, this is BW 7.5 on HANA DB SP02. We did check the post processing steps and Table level entries to enable Consolidation Embedded.

We are trying for Embedded Consolidation (as per SASP this is available from BW 7.5 on SP02 on HANA).

Is there any particular setting (SPRO or elsewhere we are missing)

Please guide

Kind regards

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

follow this sap note to activate consolidation for embedded version.

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2240898

Andy

former_member230374
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Andy

I tried all steps mentioned in the SAP note, its not helpful. Not sure what other steps are required or some configuration is required.

Still no luck in seeing Consolidation tab and other Cons functionalities on BPC 7.5 embedded

Any pointers would be appreciated

Kind regards

Krishna

damovand
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Are you talking about BW 7.5 or BPC 7.5?  I think you are talking about BW 7.5. Please clarify if this is a brand new installation of BW 7.5 or if you have migrated BPC 7.5 to BPC 10.1 on BW 7.5.

know if you have already created an embedded environment on the BW planning or if you have also created a consolidation model.  I just checked our internal test system with embedded and I can see the tab is showing even when I have only a planning model. in my environment  However, there is nothing under the tab, if you do not have a consolidation model in your embedded environment that might be why you do not see a consolidation tab.  Thank you

Best Regards,

Leila

former_member200327
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Can you please shoe what do you have in table RSPLS_HDB_ACT?

Thank you,

Gersh