cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPC Matrix Consolidations in NW 10.1 SP06?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi -

I'm looking for documentation related to Matrix Consolidations for BPC NW 10.1.  From what I can tell, it is available as of SP05 or SP06.  I've found this note 2095862 - SAP Business Planning & Consolidation 10.1 NW SP06 Central Note which indicates that matrix consolidation capabilities were added to the US Elim functionality. 

I also found this link, which suggests that Matrix Consolidation is possible. 

It's not clear to me if the new functionality only affects US Elims or the Consolidations/Ownership process as well.  So I'm looking for information (outside of the learning hub) or personal experiences with Matrix Consolidations,

Thank you!

Kristin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kristin,

The new matrix consolidation functionality allows you to run ownership based eliminations using the legal structure and US eliminations using e.g. profit center structure. So you get both in the same model. When you set up US elimination rules you get to speficy which dimensions the system should use for management consolidation purposes. The functionality is fairly close to what we had in SEM-BCS. Logic Script is used to run program US_ELIM which now supports key date to handle time-dependent hierarchies.

Sami

SimonLH
Explorer
0 Kudos

Kristin

Did you implement this matrix consolidation solution

Many thanks

Simon

Answers (0)