cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPC 7.5 NW "Empty XML Results" error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

We have problem in our current BPC 7.5 NW system. When refreshing Excel report users get an error as "Empty XML results" 

So far, I have found couple notes and some forum topics but none of them help.
(1793940 - Empty XML1760900 - Empty XML )

I also have cleared all temp folders,etc.

When I go to BW side, I can not find an error in ST22 either. However, I found a job (BI_PROCESS_LOADING) which is canceled in SM37 after we got this error but before it was working fine.

PS= I can not found this error in ST22.

Any helps?

Thank you in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not sure whether the above error log is relevant to your refresh error.

Did you modify the template recently ? also are you getting this error in all templates & with all users ?

JAck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

We didint modify anything and i already deleted all temps but still users get this error.

I think this error may related to above error log because its the only log occured after this "empty xml results" error.

Thank you in advance

Yigitalp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yigitalp

This issue is related to your space(storage memory) either on the server or the database , there is no enough space to process..

Please raise to your basis team, they can fix it.(I am not sure but i think increasing the memory space or deleting unwanted stuff can fix your problem)

JAck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

Thank you for your reply. We have fixed this issue by extending some Oracle tables (database level) and BW space.

Best,

Answers (0)