Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization with type ZA/SDE/EIR must be specified

arunakumar_biswal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Customs declaration document is created for normal procedure then why I am getting error "Authorization with type ZA/SDE/EIR must be specified".

Regards

Arun Biswal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

I'm not so familiar with the business rules of German Customs, so can't comment on whether the error makes sense. But from your screen-shot, I can see that you are using Message Type M0910, so (from the standard configuration) Incompletion Check module /SAPSLL/CHECK_DE_EXP_DAT_23 will be invoked.

In that module, the error (582) is raised according to the various combinations of values in header fields DCSTA and DCVAR (Box 1 of the traditional Declaration form), and if an Authorisation of type 'AZ' is found.

From the error text, I assume that the system considers that you are either claiming to use a simplified procedure or "entry in declarant's records", and therefore need an authorisation with an external number beginning with 'SDE' or 'EIR'.

From my experience, the GTS developers usually implement the correct logic for ATLAS, so I'd suggest you re-check the completion rules; otherwise raise an OSS Incident with your concerns.

Regards,
Dave

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member215181
Active Contributor

Hi Arun,

I answering that question here on the forum very recently - please take a look at my answer.

Otherwise, take a look at SAP Note (KBA) 1856318, which covers exactly that error.

Regards,
Dave

arunakumar_biswal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Referred your previous comment and mentioned snote, but I think it is not applicable to me because I am doing Normal Customs Declaration which one is neither related to any economic impact like free circulation nor any simplified procedure. Then why it is asking to maintain ZA Authorization type.

Regards

Arun Biswal

arunakumar_biswal
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Dave,

Now it is clear to me understood that only Activity sequence "Normal Procedure" not playing role to control the nature of declaration, for that Declaration Type "a:- Export: Complete Export Declaration" play vital role to control the nature of declaration like Normal Procedure.

In my system Declaration Type "e:- Export: Complete Export Declaration, Approved Exporter" was set as default value that so why I was getting this error message.

Regards

Arun Biswal