cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your suggestion will be rewarded

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have created a new gl accounts for payroll and investments for one of our banks.User here was asking me whether i have added these accounts to variants in financial statement versions.Could anyone suggest me how to do this.The investment account is an zero balance account.Is their any way i can pull details of investment account.Please help ASAP.I will assign you points.Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kavitha,

Go to OB58, Select ur Fin.Statement version, and select Fin.Statment items on the top.

Go to change mode and drilldown the statement and assing the two accounts into the Version at appropriate nodes, by clicking create items.

But, for this you should know,

1. Financial Statment version

2.under which head of ur Fin.Version u need to assign these two accounts

Again i doubt if you really require Investment account to be assigned to the fin.version, as you said it is an zero balancing account, so i think at any given point of time its balance will be zero.

Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kalyan,

I did whatever u have suggested just nowand it worked.User also asked me to add the account to the drop down list of variant.I mean in F.01 T .code for that particular account i am trying to see financial statement ,in the maintain variant do i need to do anything for adding the payroll account to drop down list.Please suggest me.I will assign you points.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kavitha,

I dont think you need any think else in F.01, only you should change the variant if in that specific variant you are using GL accounts ( which is very rarely used).

To keep it short, if ur variant have GL accounts specified in the variant then u need to add the payroll account, else no change in variant is required.

Thanks

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kalyan,

I have talked to user regarding your suggestion.She is fine with that.Thanks a lot for your quick response.U have solved my problem.I have assigned u points.

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in the g/l master data (fs00) we can assign financial statement version for that G/L Account

If my understand is wrong pls correct me

Thanks & Regards

phaneendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

The above problem is in ECC 6.0. Please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Config go to

FA

GL

Business Transactions

Closing

Document

Define Financial Statement Versions

Hope this helps, award points if useful.

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Kavitha,

you can maintain the financial statement version in tcode OB58

hope this helps

ec