cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Year-independent funds center ( Funds Management)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to know how can I delete a year-independent funds center if it has actual data.

Thanks,

Natalja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have data posted, you will not be able to delete fund centre. If you use budget structure, delete it from the addresses, so nothing will be posted on it in the future.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you,

to do this I have to have check on budget address ?

may be you know also what can I do for changing validity period for the same funds center? So, I can not close the funds center?

May be you know if it is the same with year-dependent funds centers?

Thanks,

Natalja

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Natalja,

For year-dependent, it's different. You can reduce the validity period (but again if no data posted on the period out of the new boundaries).

Use FMBSBO/FMBSPO for budget address change if you use BCS. Otherwise, use FM9K.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

yes, we use BCS, but I have to set checking indicator for budget address in customizing also, is it so?

I am in development system and could make some customizing.

Thanks,

Natalja

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Natalja,

Generally, yes. But if you did not intend to use budget structure in your project, do not do it just because of a fund centre that you want to block.

In my current project, we developed something in order to block undesired FM objects and check it by IF_EX_FMKU_BUDGET_EVNT~DOCUMENT_CHECKS method. But it is not necessary - if you use AVC and do not budget this FC anymore, then no posting will be available.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

You know, I posted the document after deleting the budget address, that is why I asked about customizing.

May be you know what the reason could be? what should I check?

Thanks,

Natalja

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is posting addres and budget address. If you want to block posting, you have to delete the posting address and obviously set check to the address (define settings for budget structure in IMG)

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

I mean, If someone will make a mistake and will make a posting, I need the message about that it is impossible.

Natalja

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, thank you

Answers (0)