cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XREF1 Value not populated in REGUP table.

Former Member

Hi Everyone

Vendor Invoice has value in Field XREF1, however after payment run value in XREF1  is not populated in REGUP table. Any idea how does this value get populated in REGUP.

Thanks in advance.

SD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Marssel700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi S D

Define clearing rule in OBIB and enter field XREF1 for clearing rule in OBIA. After processing F110 check if payment document was right populated.

1761556 - Error FC442 occurs when trying to assign a standard field to a clearing rule in T-code:OBI...

356865 - List of possible fields for clearing rules in FI

Regards

Muralinag14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marssel,

Very useful sap note.

But his requirement is to copy the value from KOART-S to KOART-K, is that possible through the mentioned configuration in the note?

Rgds

MBN

Marssel700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks . This definition works only for related item (BUZEI). In case of vendor clearing, only vendor item invoice fields will be fechted into clearing KOART K.

All the best

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marssal, good morning!

Then, not be able this setting for XBLNR field? I want to copy the invoice XBLNR field information for the payment document. It is possible?

Thanks!

vivek_srivastava12
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Danielle,

yes, you can, please create substitution rule for this.

Br,Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Because the XREF1 is belonged to line item information.

So, please check your invoice again, whether in Vendor line item, the field XREF1 exists or not.

Julie

Former Member
0 Kudos

XREF1 is not in Vendor Line item but it is in expense account Line item.

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi S D,

That's why the field cannot be populated in table REGUP.

So, the Ref key 1 (XREF1) shoule be copied from Expense line item to Vendor line item also.

Because the table REGUP store payment infomation of APP, that shows which payment document clear for which vendor line item.

Julie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for response Julie. Can you please guide me how can i copy XREF1 from Expense line item to Vendor Line item.

vivek_srivastava12
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SD,

You can use substitution for this.

t-Code: OBBH

Pre-requistie

BKPF-TCODE = FB60 or MIRO

Substitution = Field = XREF1 User Exit

The above user exit can have ABAP code whihc will derive XREF1 value from Expense line and put it on Vendor Line item. 

br,Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi S D,

You can use substitution as suggested by Vivek above

In a similar requirement, I had used BTE 1120 to copy ZUONR from Bank line item to customer line item. You can also use that to populate XREF1 from expense line item to Vendor line item.

I am also pasting sample code that we had written for this.. you can modify it according to your requirement:-

"LOOP AT t_bkpf INTO wa_t_bkpf WHERE blart = 'DZ'.

READ TABLE t_bsegsub INTO wa_t_bsegsub INDEX 1.

IF sy-subrc = 0.

text_1 = wa_t_bsegsub-zuonr.

ENDIF.

ENDLOOP.

loop at t_bseg into w_inc_bseg where koart = 'D'.

if w_inc_bseg-hkont = '0022200500'.

w_inc_tran = 'X'.

endif.

endloop."

Hope this helps..

Regards,

Kavita