i want to change my customer ac group from ship to party to sold to party i have followed the following system
1) Go to XD07
2) Give customer number and press enter
3) System displays current a/c grp and asks for the new a/c grp
4) Give the new a/c grp and press enter.
5) Now if there is a problem with masking system throws a message that
conversion cant be done. Masking is nothing but a field which is there in source
a/c grp but has been supressed in target a/c grp. If you are using standards, you
will not face this problem for a change from SH > SP
6) Give the additional information needed to create a sold to party that is not
available in Bill to Party as asked by the system.
i am in 6.0 version
but the system is not going to change
when i am going to last screen it is automatically skipping to first screen
can any body please solve my problem
with the help of ABAP programmer, you can able to resolve the issue.
e.g. Specifying three-character identifiers for modification groups 1 to 4 allows you to group fields together. You can process them all at the same time in the program using SCREEN modification statements.
If, for example, you want to make all fields that of the modification group 2 with the ID 222 invisible, you can define the following code in the PBO module:
LOOP AT SCREEN.
IF SCREEN-GROUP2 = '222'.
SCREEN-INVISIBLE = '1'.