cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X-Rechnung / Peppol generation fails: "Null file path not allowed - Skipping XML Export"

Arne_Timmermann
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI there,

I am trying to use the X Rechnung / Peppol functionality of B1 FP2018, but the generation in the electronic documents folder always fails with error "Null file path not allowed - Skipping XML Export". I double and triplechecked the path where the xml file should be placed, everything is correct, but it still doesn't work. Any ideas what could be the issue here?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Johan_H
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arne,

It could be a matter of rights to the folder. You can test this by selecting a local folder like 'Documents' or 'Desktop'.

It could also be a matter of the program not understanding drive aliases and/or a dns issue. You can test this by entering "\\SERVERNAME\xrechnung_test\" or "\\SERVERNAME.[your local domain]\xrechnung_test\" or "\\[server ip address]\xrechnung_test\".

Regards,

Johan

Arne_Timmermann
Contributor

Hi Johan,

thank you for your answer, I tried these but it didn't help. I opened an incident with SAP support.

Kind regards

Arne

Johan_H
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi arti3000,

You can test mapping the shared folder (that is accessible to everyone) on the EDS server, and see if EDS can access a mapped network drive/folder

Regards,

Johan

Arne_Timmermann
Contributor

Hi Johan,

you are correct, SAP can not handle a mapped network drive, if I use the actual path in the network SAP runs into a permission error. So I figured this out and the behaviour is confirmed by SAP support.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nidhisingh14
Advisor
Advisor

Hi arti3000

The EDS Export Path: Normally, the path must be to the server machine where EDS is installed. Please confirm whether the path is maintained accordingly.

Also after changing the EDS Export Base Path, Please make sure that you enter Win path instead of linux path to Document Settings → Processing Target → XML connector → Base Export Path .

Please restart both SAP Business One client and the EDS service, so the new path maintained considered.

Kind Regards
Nidhi Singh
SAP Business One Support

Arne_Timmermann
Contributor

Hi Nidhi,

thank you for your answer.

I can confirm that it works with a folder on the local harddrive of the server.

But it has to work for a folder on the network drive, which is accesible by all users .

I openend an incident with sap support to work this out.

Kind regards

Arne

yosiheynajera
Explorer
0 Kudos

Were you able to solve the problem? I have a similar issue. SAP Business One 10 PL 2402

Log:
2024-03-04 10:52:57,256 ERROR [.NET TP Worker] [EDFBackend.Common.Extensions.FileExtensions] [EDFBackend.Connectors.CFDiEntry]: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the p
ath '/\\hana-db\B1_SHF\XML' is denied.

2024-03-04 10:52:57,257 WARN [.NET TP Worker] [EDFBackend.Connectors.CFDiEntry] [EDFBackend.Connectors.CFDiEntry]: File Name path `` not allowed - Skipping XML Export

I Follow this guide.:
Electronic File Not Generated and Status Remains New or Error - SAP Business One - Electronic file n...