cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WRX picking different GL based on general modification key

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our client is procurring spare parts from different countries. So they maitained only one material type as Raw material and also only one valuation class. Hence our OBYC setting for BSX is valuation area,valuation class and GL account number, same time in WRX they have maintained Valuation area, General modification key and GL account number. Here GL account number is different based on the Places(countries)and also based on the general modification key. I want to know how system is picking different GRIR GL account number based on General modification key. Can anyone guide me on this.

govind.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Govindaraj,

If I have understood you correctly, then the issue is that for your setting of WRX in OBYC, instead of getting only that GL all the time, system is picking up different GL's for GR/IR account.

This can be done by using Enhancement LMR1M002. Check this in your system if this is active,

Regards,

SAPFICO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Valuation modif should be selected if the valuation grouping code is active in the Materials Management module and if separate GL codes are desired plantwise.

Regards