cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Output type (WE03) in place of WA03 for GI material document print

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am raising this question only after the thorough search on google as well as SCN.

I am getting wrong output type for printing GI material document. In place of WA03 system is picking up WE03 which causes to pick the smart form designed for goods receipt.

This has happened when I was trying to configure the system for immediate printing of GI document.

After facing this issue I restored all the settings in NACE or MN21 but still the issue persists.

I have maintained the folliwng setting,

in NACE for ME- Inventory Management, condition records, for output type WA03- GI Collective, transaction event type WA, print version 3, I have maintained 1- Material Document Printout & 6- Matl Doc. Printout for GR/GI, medium 1 & dispatch time- 3 (as I am using MB90 for printing) & language as 3.

I have maintained the communication setting for the both & maintained printer name too. Still for GI materila document the output type is picked as WE03 in place of WA03. I haven't done any changes for output type WE03 in NACE.

Could you please help me solve this error?

Regards

Manoj P.

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manoj,

I assume that you have restored the previous settings as it was before.

Try to post the new document after a while & check which output type it picks up.

If it picks up the correct one then you are done with your settings.

Also cross check the output type for the old & new documents in the table NAST. This table stores the output type & eventually controls the print out.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Mangesh S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jurgen/ Mangesh,

Thanks for your input.

I am doing GI with movement type 201. As I have stated earlier I have cross checked the settings several times with material available online.

I will check what Mangesh has suggested & will get back to you very soon.

This issue has stopped all our GIs.

Manoj P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am glad to inform you that the issue is resolved.

Along with Mangesh's suggestion I had logged off from the system, logged in again & posted the new document for GI with 201.

It picked up the correct output type i.e. WA03. It seems that the settings are effective only after this step. This is bit strange but true at the same time.

I also checked the table NAST & compared the old docs (problematic) & the new doc. The entries are exactly the same as suggested by Mangesh. Old docs are with WE03 & new with WA03.

Thanks all for your support. Points rewarded.

Manoj P.