cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would like to know the method of including 5 team members in 1000 projects

0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know how to include 5 team members in 1000 projects. Including them through Project Builder CJ20N, is cumbersome. Can you'll please advice, if there is any transaction which I can use to include project team members for multiple projects quickly.

Regards,

Owais.....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In addition to murali, I think that BDC is te good option fro the automatick.As told by Pal, except Cj20n there is not txn. so, you have ot use BDC with Cj20n,

But I request you to beofre going ahead with 1000 project check with 5 Projects how BDC works. Because, I have faced txn problem while using BDC with txn. Cj20n. ( THe problem i have faced was realted to screen sequence. )

Regards

Nitin

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no std transaction - I am assuming that you are not using networks and the assignment is required at WBS level for project team members

0 Kudos

Yes, I am using TOP Level WBS. It is enough for me to assign team member at the top-level WBS.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes top level assignment will work

but no std transaction have to go one by one

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the process and WBS level are standard across all the projects, you could build a BDC to do it. However, if there are discrepancies in project set up, it's easier to do it manually. Otherwise, the BDC will end up having incorrect project assignments.