cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

workflow in PP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

i have done workflow for PP, but i need the to trigger work flow for a specific plant only and for specific production order type only. i.e for each plant and order type work flow have to delivered for specific persons ( different persons incharge)

i want to do workflow for process order, how to do. please give me the business object for process order. BUS2005 is the object for production order , so what is the object for process order.

Regards,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kumar,

I think the business object may be same to PP & PPPI orders. I would suggest to post this query to ABAP forum to get the right help.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i need help in creating workflow for process order. what is the object used for process order. with the object bus2005 used for production order, i am able to get a workflow for process order created in cor1, but i when i double click on the workflow its trying to open the process order no in a co02 instead of cor2, so a error message is stating this is not a production order. kindly help me to get workflow for process orders.

tell me any additional work to be done for process order apart from setting required for production order.

Regards,

Arun kumar R V

Answers (0)