Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Shedule Generation related question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

One more help for today ....

In IMG I generate the work shcedule and save it there for a perticular shift. I am generating it for every month and saving it there.

this is like tedious task to me. anybody please tell me any SHORTCUT that I can generate work shcedule for every shift for PERIOD 2008-2020.

Waiting .....

Thanks and Regards

Jaydeep Jadhav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In the IMG go to generate the work scheduls in batches.Here you can generate work schedules upto whatever year you require easily.

Time Management --> Work Schedules ---> work Schedule rules and work schedules ---> Generate work schedules in batch

enter the all the info requested and generate the work schedules in batch.It is advisable to generated work schedules in batches for one personnel subarea grouping at a time . Batch RPTSFT00 created can be executed in SM35.

After the report is executed, you can check the generated work schedules either thru PT03 or direclty check table T552A

Thanks,

Gita

Edited by: GITA NELSON on Jul 9, 2009 7:18 PM

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

0 Kudos

Dear all,

due to high amount of workschedules that we have to create we would like to run pt_shf00 in quality and production as we don't think we need the ws transported.

Is there anything that we can do to run that report in quas/production ?

After all it will generate T552A that something as transactional table more than a customizing table.

Many thanks

KR

Alessandro

rajasekhar_reddy3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use T-code PT_SHF00 you can generate at a time for many years.

In this T-code use ES grouping , PS grouping , Holiday calendar , Work Schedule Rules ,

Month and Year 012000 to Month year 122020.

Regards,

Raja Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

billions of thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

TCODE: OG00

Regards

...Sadhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i am a power user user in sap and worked as core team member.

as you told to user og00 i tried with that but system is not showing me anything.

any advise for this

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can generate the work schedule through PT02 , wherein you can input the From and To date. I hope this will ease your burden.

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to build an excel sheet for the PWS make formulas for it.

once you update one place update other places which form your PWS table in excel sheet copy and paste the same in

PWS table in SAP.

and follow the sinkinder tips too which saves your time

Warm Regards

raghu_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is advisable to generte Workschedukes on a yearly basis, as there is a possibility that your holidays for the years can change. Also ther is no garuntee that your DWS is going to be the same.... So think befor you do the necessary genarations

Regards

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

set the holiday calendar as per the period u want

set the same dats for DWS DWSR

use tcode PT01 PT02 PT03