cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work schedule

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We want to create a work schedule rule which should satisfy the following conditions.

1. work schdeule need to create with 3 days in a week, 7 hours working hours and 21 hrs for a week. Here the working days hasnot been confirmed.

2. This work schedule is applicable only for contract employees.

3. What would happen if I need to hire a new contract employee who will work 7 hours per day and 4 days per week which is 28 hours per week? I won't be able to use the work schedule with 21 hrs. Kindly guide me how to change/configure work schedule for this scenario?

Regards

Vani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may want to create a daily work schedule of 7hrs and then create the period work schedule for only 3 days and remaining days as free. Then generate the work schedule rule and assign it only to contract employees in IT0007.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Thanks for your input or suggestion. I have few more issues.

1. The daily working hours are not constant. it is varying.

2. Working days are not predefined.

Example: It may come 3 days or 4 days in a week. If the working days are 3 days,

the working hours for the week should be 21 days.

If it is 4 days the working hours per week should be 28 days.

3. Already we have created one work schedule with 3 days and 21 hours work schedule.

4. If they hire a new contract employee with 4 days and 28 hours per week, we shouyld use the same work schedule.

5. We want to capture working times for the contract employee in the same work schedule.

Pls give me solution for this.

Regards

Vani

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

for u third query

u wont hire a new contract employee u will run the acitons confirmation

and i will update u the rest with in some time