cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Order-Person Responsible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have assigned a person responsible for a work center (in IR01).

While creating an order I tried to assign the particular work center and person responsible. The work center is available to assign for the order. But when I try to assign the person responsible, the list is not showing the person's name that I have assigned for that particular work center (in IR01)

Can anyone tell a solution for that?

Is it something related with partner function??If itu2019s like that can anyone tell how to assign the person responsible in partner functions?

Thanks & regards

Ebin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you please tell me from which tab you are selecting the person responsible list means you have assigned the work center with operation than goto internal tab and from there you can select the person that you have assigned in HRMs of work center.

Regards,

E-Jad

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can assign person, Qaulification or position in a work center. Go to capacity tab page in IR01 , go to HRMS button then there you can assign based on capacity category you have selected. Say if you have selected 002 (person) then you need to assign the person in HRMS

Regards

Amar Jadhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph

In equipment master assign work center and partner for that equipment. when the order is raised against that equipment we will get the person responsible in drop down list

santosh