cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work order number not visible on gantt. bar in CM25

dennis_rechards
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts, need help on CM25 (Graphical planning table)...

After performing dispatching the Plant maintenance work orders, the requirement is to view the work order number as well, onto the Gantt bar, so that user can decide and shift (by drag n drop) which order needs to be start first and which one to hold for later.

But I'm not able to see the order numbers here.

I'm using overall profile SAPPM_G006, Please let me now, what setting need to be done in order to view the order no onto red Gantt bar.

thanks in advance ...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

solomon_macwan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis,

in OPD0 enter you overall profile, and get the prof plan tab - hope it is SAPSFCR002

from prof plan tab, go to OPDQ and get the layout id - SAPSFCLA04

in OPDJ use layout id and get your layout key

you can maintain your layout key in CY38/CY39

Hope this helps.

BR,

Solomon

dennis_rechards
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Solomon, thanks for the reply

But via CY38/CY39 only the fields required to be displayed onto left side of CM25 can be maintained. My requirement is to display the work order number over the Gantt Bar itself.

Either a work order number should be displayed permanently or it should be displayed whenever user put cursor over the  particular order Gantt bar, so that user may come to know, which order need to be worked on first and which can be delayed with limited Work center capacity to avoid any overloading.

solomon_macwan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis,

it is the same process. go to OPDQ (planning table prof) and get your layout id

in OPDJ you can get the layout key.

in CY37 you can change your layout.

Hope this solves your problem.

Regards,

Solomon

dennis_rechards
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Solomon, I got it through OPG9 by replacing the field MATXT via AUFNR into SAP000,002 & 003

Now it's displaying the order no.

But I'm expecting to get the operation number as well along with Order no.  do you have any idea on this...?

Aw ...thanks for the help..