Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

work center and shift sequences

former_member223028
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi dears

I have maintained work break schedule, shift definition and shift sequences under one group no and assigned in work center ,I didn't maintain start time and finfish time in standard availed capacity in work center

and when i am creating production order system shown error as"

No working/operating time maintained in work center for scheduling

Message no. C7014"

Doubt 1: is it required tm maintained both standard available capacity time as well as shift sequence as grouping

Doubt2: how to assign work break schedule in shift definition or we can assign any where in directly in work center as i have two different break time in one shift

Abu Fathima

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You need to maintain the available capacity of the work center in CR02 capacity tap double click on capacity category like 001 then maintain the available capacity of the work center.

Also check the shift sequence is maintan in work center intervals of available capacity a first interval of available capacity uses shift definitions that were maintained in theOP4A check shift sequence.

You can have one break in one shift if you have two break then divide the shift time, means if you have 3 shift then create 4 shift and assign these two break in first two shift.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Abu,

I'm not infront of my system but check below for your problem:

1. Check if you've maintained the available capacity of the work center in tab-Capacity. Double click on capacity category maintained (like 001) and maintain the available capacity of the work center.

2. Yes, you can assign work break schedules (intervals) in Shift Definition itself.

Check & revert if any issue.

Regards,

Anup

former_member223028
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi anup thanks for reply

1.so it is mandatory to maintain both(standard availbale capacity and shift sequence)?? or is it possible to work with shift sequence only

2.i have two break time in one shift system allowing to assign only one break time in shift definition..pls help me how to procedd further

Abu